An Important Message Regarding COVID-19
For all patient visits, we:
- Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment, and upon arrival at the clinic record their temperatures. Anyone with a fever or symptoms is reappointed until 14 days after the last evidence of illness.
- Our doctors and staff are screened daily for COVID symptoms and we monitor the body temperature of each member of our team twice a day.
- Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices throughout the day and hand washing before putting on PPE (personal protective equipment) or handling anything that the patient may handle
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients and their environments, such as gloves, mask, eye protection, and gowns, as required
Between patient visits, we:
- Clean, disinfect and sterilize all instruments
- Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant
- Run HEPA air filtration to purify the air of potential pathogens
In the reception area, we:
- Disinfect all counters and surfaces
- Make antibacterial hand rub available
- Have installed plastic protective shields to protect our receptionists who wear masks the entire time they are in our office
At least daily, we:
- Empty standard garbage receptacles and change liners
- Clean floors (vacuum/dry mop and wet mop)
- Clean and disinfect high touch wall features (light switches, thermostat, door handles, ledges, etc.)
- Clean reception area, administrative areas and rooms
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms
We keenly recognize our shared obligation and duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and the broader community.